1st album out,

and I got to be a part of it. A spectacular feeling.

Music industry as business sucks. DIY seems to be the best way to do it, P. says. Almost 20 years ago I was injured and operated, and then I did some staying home not doing much. She worked at the local radio station. One day she aired a song, dedicated to me and my fucked up eye, Joe Cocker telling me how I'll get by with a little help of your friends. Today, again, the same P. offering a helping hand with the links and infos, ontological to finally do it:

http://katafaradaycage.bandcamp.com

Her name is KATA. She's a singer / songwriter based in Brussels, Belgium. FARADAY CAGE is her 1st album, and it was produced by the legend of Slovene music scene, Borghesia's Aldo Ivancic. All 12 songs are written and performed by KATA.

I'm reading this, and thinking about the next steps. It truly is a fucked up business. I'm hoping a pile of naivite will blind me a bit, at least when starting up. And that I still have some of that little help of my friends to set it up nice enough.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar